Friday, June 13, 2008

Peanut Butter Ice Cream Waffle

I talk alot about enjoying ice cream, and being a big lover and supporter of the frosty treat, but I haven't really blogged about it. I guess because usually it is hard to get a picture of the tasty before it is devoured. Lo and Behold we have a picture of my afternoon snack today. I got out two multi grain waffles and toasted them until they were pretty sturdy. I then slathered on some peanut butter both in between the waffles and on top of the top waffle. I added two scoops of Dreyer's Vanilla Ice Cream and 1 Scoop of Chocolate and went to town. There was a flavor explosion.
However, it is hard to improve upon pure Ice Cream. The peanut butter and waffles were just filler. Do yourself a favor, get your favorite flavor of ice cream, put a couple of scoops in a bowl and curl up front of a movie and enjoy the best dessert ever made. Something that even Google can't improve on...Yet

1 comment:

¡Yo Soy Liz! said...

i hate you. i would put on 6 lbs just being in the same room with that thing.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs