Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Adrienne's Pizza Bar

4.5 stars out of 5

Adrienne's Pizza Bar is nestled in the heart of the financial district, when I lived in NY I had the opportunity to visit for an evening dinner. It instantly became a favorite in my book. The cobblestone streets leading up to it, street tables, and surrounding shops are reminiscent of small-town Italy. The Grandma pizza is fantastic as well as the other Italian specialties. My party of 3, split a salad, a couple of appetizers, a pizza and a bottle of Red Wine. We were stuffed, and got out under $15 a head including Tax. Next time I am in NY I will bring back pictures and a more in depth look at the menu and dishes. However, do yourself a favor and find it, order something, anything, and enjoy.

Caution- unusually long lines at lunch, make it hard to make on a lunch break.

http://www.adriennespizzabar.com/
Opened til Midnight except on Sunday.
54 Stone Street, New York, NY

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs