Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kirby Von Scrumptious

I know it's been awhile, but I moved to Los Angeles, and am getting settled in. I also now have a fierce competitor, Kirby Von Scrumptious. Her Food blog can be found at http://kirbyvonscrumptious.blogspot.com/

Go read her blog, hate it, tell her you hate it, because we are enemies. Enemies, competing for the hearts of foodies everywhere, the battle has begun. She will be my motivation to bring you more recipes, reviews and the like of things you want to see/eat. Together we can show her how much better my food blog is than hers. Sure, she has fancy pictures, and a Jack LaLanne Juicer, but I have a bigger stomach.

In actuality, we will probably end up working together more than competing, maybe even reviewing a few places together, eating the same foods and enjoying lots of Ice Cream, but if doesn't change the fact that we are enemies. However, while technically we are enemies in the food world, we are friends in the real world. So, Kirby Von Scrumptious, with all due respect, consider this a challenge, and may the best food blog win!

If you would like to see a review for a particular restaurant, or want me to whip up a specific recipe, email me at reviewsandrecipes@gmail.com

-The Food Monster

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs