Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quaker True Delights: Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut

Great!.... Here we are with the last flavor in the Tastemaker Program sample bars. Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut. One of three bar flavors in Quaker True Delight's new product line featuring premium delicious ingredients. Last time, I wasn't looking forward to this flavor and saved it for last. However, once I tried it. I changed my mind. It was by far my favorite. There was zero coconut flavor, and it ended up tasting like a Banana Nut Bread bar, I'm not sure how they did it, or if it was on purpose, but it worked. A great surprise ending to my first food sample from Foodbuzz. I am looking forward to the next item that arrives.
$3.49/box (5 bars)
140 calories
0 trans fat
Cholesterol-free
3g of fiber

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs