Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free Chick-fil-A for the faithful fans of Carolina

Tarheel Fans. Apparently, if you "borrow" a state shirt, and a dook shirt, you can get a free chicken biscuit or sandwich with the purchase of a large drink at non-campus triangle area Chick-fil-A locations, three days a week.

I got the following story from my friend Joel.

Joel: "just letting you know I happened to be wearing a UNC t-shirt today when I went to the chick-fil-a on a lunch break. I asked for a number 1 combo for here when the employee asked if I knew the phrase, to which I obviously did not. She helped me out and informed me that if you wear UNC apparell to chick-fil-a in the triangle area (not on campus locations) on Thursdays and say "Tarheel fans eat more chicken", you get a free chicken sandwich [or biscuit] with the purchase of a large drink. I got my free sandwich and googled for an announcement which I found on the News and Observer site."

Or just look below, I have pasted their post on the free chicken.

*******************
Here's a good one for fans of Duke, NC State and UNC... Our area Chick-fil-A franchisees are inviting you to earn a freebie by showing your team spirit and purchasing a large drink.

Each school has been assigned a day of the week (Duke is Mondays, NC State is Wednesdays and UNC is Thursdays). On those days, if you show up at Chick-fil-A wearing school apparel and declare at the counter that "Duke Fans Eat More Chicken," "Wolfpack Fans Eat More Chicken" or "Tarheel Fans Eat More Chicken," you will be rewarded with a free chicken biscuit at breakfast time or a free chicken sandwich if you come later in the day. Like I said, a large drink purchase is required, but that seems like a decent deal to me.

The offer is good at participating stand-alone Chick-fil-A stores in the Triangle (but not the ones on the college campuses) It is also a limited-time offer, though no ending date for the promotion has been set yet.

***************************

So, to recap,

Monday: wear navy blue

Wednesday: wear red

Thursday: Any heels paraphenalia will work

Head to Chick-fil-A, say "[insert appropriate mascot] fans eat more chicken"

Buy a large drink

Enjoy your free Chicken Sandwich or Biscuit.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs